Why we're hooked:
- Korean's alternative to injectables.
- Areas of hollowing and wrinkles appear "filled-in" with the ingredient PLLA (same ingredient in Sculptra filler injectables and dissolvable sutures); acts as a bio-simulator that stimulates the skin to produce NEW collagen-can produce "filler" like results.
- Innovative and advanced anti-aging peptides, PLLA, Caviar Extract, and Hyaluronic acid, four Growth Factors, and Nacinamide keep the skin nourished, hydrated, toned, and plumped.
- OXYGEN pushes ingredients deeper into the skin.
Caviplla is a powerful multifaceted anti-aging serum that's sold throughout South Korea in high-end spas and medical offices. The large size contains 4 ounces (most serums are 1 ounce) making this anti-aging serum an amazing value for the price. Clients call this the "nighttime leave-on mask". After the first night, we saw plump, hydrated skin. Over time, we felt like any area where we saw hollowing (or sunkeness) seemed "filled in", and the face and neck appeared more supple and firm. Results are seen in a short period of time and get better with long-term use. Use this anti-aging serum on the neck, chest, top of hands to improve texture and youthfulness.
- PLLA: (Poly L Lactic Acid): The same ingredient in Sculptra filler found in the Dermatologist office. Acts as a bio-simulator dermal that stimulates the skin to produce NEW collagen-can produce "filler" like results.
- Caviar Extract: ("CEL") is a patented (patent #1-1437997) pure caviar extract "CEL", that deeply penetrates the skin and helps increase firmness and elasticity.
- Oxygen Carrier: Ingredients are driven deeper into the skin with oxygen. The oxygen components promote the intercellular metabolism of the skin. It creates an environment for the active ingredients to absorb deeper into the skin. NO hydrogen peroxide is in this formula.
- Tripeptide-1: (Peptides) and the amino acids that comprise teach the skin to rebuild damaged areas.
- Hyaluronic Acid:( Sodium hyaluronate) Not just any hyaluronic acid. To be effective, hyaluronic acid has to be the correct molecular weight to give skin volume by holding onto water in the skin to restore fullness.
- Niacinamide: Niacinamide is also called vitamin B3 and nicotinic acid and is a very effective skin-restoring ingredient that offers multiple benefits for aging skin. Among these benefits is the ability to visibly improve the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines, dullness, and a weakened skin surface.
- Nelumbo Nucifera Seed Extract: lotus leaf extracts to purify, tighten pores, and refine the skin texture
How to use:
- Apply a generous amount of serum (4-5 pumps) all over the skin. As soon as it creates micro-bubbles massage serum into the skin. Use on orbital bone and lower, not directly under the eyes. Do not rinse. Finish with Sculplla +H2 Mist and H2 Promoter Cell Cream. Be generous in the application of the serum; use 2-3 pumps in each section of the face. It may bubble up a few times until all ingredients are absorbed into the skin. Leave on overnight.
Water, Methyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Glycerin, Caviar Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Decyl Glucoside, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Poly-L-Lactic Acid, Nelumbo Nucifera Seed Extract, Plantago Asiatica Seed Extract, Panax Ginseng Leaf/Stem Extract, Crataegus Oxycantha Fruit Extract, Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract, Copper Tripeptide-1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dextrin, Beta Glucan, Angelica Gigas Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Ginsenosides, Allantoin, Betaine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Adenosine, Cyclohexasiloxane, Sodium Polyacrylate, Stearic Acid, PEG-1-- Stearate, Carbomer, Tromethamine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract
Made in Korea. Not tested on animals.
I started using the product about 6 week ago. I love it so much! I have noticed plumper skin and great texture. It’s a must!
This product is amazing….easy to use and results are seen so quickly…..amazing😊
Rachel introduced me to the Korean products. In my 64 years of using numerous products to maintain a youthful appearance nothing has given me this much improvement in such a short amount of time. It’s well worth the cost for the results plus the products last a long time because you only have to use a dab they are so luxurious. I especially like the Caviplla serum and the eye serum!
This product is amazing! My face looks fuller and more youthful. I am 76 years of age and this is one of the best anti-aging products I’ve ever tried. The results have been great!
Looks like I had filler injections. People have noticed the difference and ask what I’ve had done.